Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Reload this Page >

Is it still free to make award changes for tickets booked using flying blue?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2022, 6:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Starwood Platinum, AA, SW, Delta

I checked the website it still says free for refunds and changes but when i attempt to refund it just says to be determined. Don't want to waste doing the cancellation then finding out later it is $0
Old Sep 3, 2022, 8:59 pm

Just did it recently because I found a cheaper award flight and I had to call in. I was charged 50 USD/EUR to reinstate fully my miles + taxes/fees. Miles got recredited immediately and was able to book another flight right away.
Old Sep 4, 2022, 1:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by happyvoid
I checked the website it still says free for refunds and changes but when i attempt to refund it just says to be determined. Don't want to waste doing the cancellation then finding out later it is $0
how many times will you ask this question ?
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/34567943-post1398.html
How long should it take for a refund and points return?
COVID-19: AF/KL rebooking/refund policy
irishguy28 and Solevita like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.