Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Biz class KLM vs Econ Delta

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2022, 12:39 pm
Original Poster

Biz class KLM vs Econ Delta

KLM biz class had a great offer, so booked RT Toronto to Amsterdam for $1,499/person in May (787-9). I got cheap RT from Atlanta(hometown) to Toronto for the flight.
Checking today, I could do economy RT on delta from Atlanta to AMS for $800/person.

Anyone fly KLM biz before and if so, think it's worth the extra $700/person and flight from Atlanta to Toronto for the lie-flat seats to and from Europe?? I could still cancel the KLM fare and just do economy, but was trying to do the business class for my fiancé (she's never done this).
Old Mar 28, 2022, 1:12 pm

Easily.

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask though -- most of us fly C as much as possible already so we're clearly convinced.

Make sure to leave ample time for your self-connect though -- you will most likely need to pick up any bags you check in YYZ and re-check them, and if you are delayed out of ATL such a connection is not protected.
747jetter likes this.
Old Mar 28, 2022, 1:25 pm
Original Poster

Yes, my arrival into Toronto is at 4:15pm and outbound to Amsterdam is not until 10:45pm. I figure even if we have extra time, can hit lounge until departure.
Old Mar 28, 2022, 2:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by weaverswonders6
Anyone fly KLM biz before
Yes. Probably over a million in an average year.
Solevita and 747jetter like this.
Old Mar 28, 2022, 2:57 pm

Originally Posted by johan rebel
Yes. Probably over a million in an average year.
Times? Dollars? Miles? Wanders boxes?
Deckter likes this.
Old Mar 28, 2022, 3:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by weaverswonders6
Anyone fly KLM biz before
KLM will be really excited - after over 100 years in operation, someone has *finally* decided to travel in their business class!!!

(Enjoy the trip!)
Solevita, Ambtenaruh and 747jetter like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.