Wiki Posts
Search

80 XPs fast and easy

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2021, 1:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY, M&M, BAEC ...and don t care of status anymore
80 XPs fast and easy

Hey I m looking for a way to collect 80xps on the easy and fast way, not expensive as well, I m based in Germany, US flights are on my to do list but I rather want to do them on *A. If going to the US Chicago or West Coast the places. to go. Also BKK can be an option. But I m willing to do some runs in Europe,
Old Dec 2, 2021, 2:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

There is a mileage run thread on the forum. Why not you look in there for suggestions?
kauppias, Ed Size and hhdl like this.
Old Dec 2, 2021, 2:55 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by Ed Size
Hey I m looking for a way to collect 80xps on the easy and fast way, not expensive as well, I m based in Germany, US flights are on my to do list but I rather want to do them on *A. If going to the US Chicago or West Coast the places. to go. Also BKK can be an option. But I m willing to do some runs in Europe,
There is a whole thread here on the forum for Mileage runs that offer good value I suggest reading that for starters
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-klm-other-partners-flying-blue/1653539-mileage-runs-flying-blue-best-routes.html
Ed Size likes this.
Old Dec 2, 2021, 3:35 am

Exactly 80 XP can be had by flying from germany to anywhere with a connection in AMS or CDG (i.e. go somewhere without a non-stop flight) in economy one direction and business the other before the end of the year.
Ed Size and J343 like this.
Old Dec 2, 2021, 5:38 am

Programs: Flying Blue Plat
Originally Posted by CyBeR
Exactly 80 XP can be had by flying from germany to anywhere with a connection in AMS or CDG (i.e. go somewhere without a non-stop flight) in economy one direction and business the other before the end of the year.
not quite true...., at least not within Europe.
ger - ams = 5 in eco
ams - eur = 5 in eco
eur - ams = 10 in biz
ams - ger = 10 in biz = total 30 x 2 = 60 XPs.....
Old Dec 2, 2021, 5:48 am

Programs: KL Plat
Originally Posted by SoldelincaHB
not quite true...., at least not within Europe.
ger - ams = 5 in eco
ams - eur = 5 in eco
eur - ams = 10 in biz
ams - ger = 10 in biz = total 30 x 2 = 60 XPs.....
Eurobiz earns 15 XP not 10...
Old Dec 2, 2021, 9:14 am

Programs: Amex Plat, Flying Blue Plat, IHG Plat Amb, GHA Plat
Hi, I just did a run 2 weeks ago CDG-AMS-BER in eco for 20XP and then the return in Business for 60XP.

It can be done easily, now it depends on what you think is the limit for not expensive.
Old Dec 2, 2021, 12:51 pm

Originally Posted by Solevita
Eurobiz earns 15 XP not 10...
Yep this.

I should add to be complete that the "anywhere" must not be in France if connecting through CDG.
Old Dec 6, 2021, 2:15 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, AF-KL Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Silver
I’ve just done LHR to MIA in Premium Economy with AF and got 100XP. Take advantage of Flying Blue double XP until the end of the year. Until next year, they’ve got 50% bonus XP for AF and KL marketed flights until June.
Old Dec 9, 2021, 2:39 am

Programs: Flying Blue
FRA/DUS - AMS/CDG - CDG/AMS - KRK/BLL
Try this in eco or biz.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.