Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seat selection and connections on Gol

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2021, 12:43 pm

For the seat selection, try to contact Gol. They probably run with a different booking coding system from the original issued ticket, as LATAM does in Brazil. When contacting them, take note of its booking code. It might be helpful.

Regarding the luggage, internationally connecting passengers in Brazil do not have to collect their luggage and clear customs, provided, of course, that the luggage is checked to the final destination.
Old Nov 12, 2021, 9:57 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, M&M Frequent Flyer
Thank you so much for your responses, Sehgalanuj and mcdesouza. Good to know about the luggage, that's one load off my mind. I got the GOL booking reference from Lufthansa, but that booking reference doesn't work on the website, so I'll just send them a DM, this seems to work.

Thanks again!
Old Nov 18, 2021, 10:09 am

Programs: FB Platinum, Smiles/GOL Diamond, LATAM Black, ALL Platinum
You can try the direct chat to contact them. Sometimes a bit slow to get someone but their were always helpful.
https://www.voegol.com.br/atendimento/telefones (click on the circle with the bot on the bottom right of the page).
Old Mar 31, 2022, 2:46 am

Programs: AS MVP100K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
I don't mean to hijack this thread but I have an AA flight from JFK-MIA-GRU-MVD, with the last segment operated by GOL. I've never flown them, and all the AA segments are in F, but the GOL segment is in Y. How do I select a seat before hand?
Old Mar 31, 2022, 2:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Ultimate, LATAM Black, Vistara Gold, Accor/IHG Platinum, Marriott/Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by NWplatinum
I don't mean to hijack this thread but I have an AA flight from JFK-MIA-GRU-MVD, with the last segment operated by GOL. I've never flown them, and all the AA segments are in F, but the GOL segment is in Y. How do I select a seat before hand?
Try to ask AA for the GOL PNR, and if they don't have it then I suggest contacting GOL via their website chat or twitter chat for the GOL PNR. Once you have this, you should be able to select the seat on their website. Failing that, their twitter chat is quite helpful with seat selection too.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 1:24 pm

Programs: AS MVP100K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by sehgalanuj
Try to ask AA for the GOL PNR, and if they don't have it then I suggest contacting GOL via their website chat or twitter chat for the GOL PNR. Once you have this, you should be able to select the seat on their website. Failing that, their twitter chat is quite helpful with seat selection too.
I found the GOL pnr number, but I cant find on the GOL website where to see my reservation.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 2:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Ultimate, LATAM Black, Vistara Gold, Accor/IHG Platinum, Marriott/Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by NWplatinum
I found the GOL pnr number, but I cant find on the GOL website where to see my reservation.
If you head to their website, go to the login link on the top right.

Last edited by sehgalanuj; Apr 2, 2022 at 7:55 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.