Wiki Posts
Search

Using FB miles on Delta.

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2020, 1:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime Platinum
Using FB miles on Delta.

Hi all and best wishes for the coming year from the UK. Just requesting some advice.
My wife and I are looking forward to another six weeks or so, hopping around the US for various attractions, not too similar to our trip last year.
We propose to use BA Avios with AA and FB with Delta for our internal flights.
I seem though to have run into a problem.
Last year, I could fire up my Galaxy tablet or the wife's iPad in the US and immediately search and book reward flights, no problem. But now, both on the KL or AF App sites, I can't get any availability on any flight on any date which obviously cannot be correct.
Not sure if something has changed but can I ask, just how is the best way to search and book for a Reward while on the road ?
I'm certainly not prepared to keep calling the helpdesk , but there has to be an easy way ?
Is it the App/s that's the problem?
Thanks for any advice.
Old Jan 6, 2020, 7:15 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, Accor Gold
Have you confirmed if there was award seat availability?

DL domestic flights seem to be extreme hard to redeem, especially for HUB-HUB flights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.