Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Reload this Page >

Upgrading an AF-ticketed DL flight from Y to J with Miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2019, 12:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum

Hello!

Perhaps someone here will be able to shed some light on my issue

I purchased on AF a CDG-JFK-CDG flight with the outbound (ex-JFK) on DL metal.

I called the Plat line to inquire about a possible upgrade with miles on the DL flight. They tried to but didn't have availability access, so they transfered my call to Flying Blue, who was having the same issue, and recommended me to call SkyMiles (Delta FFP) directly in the US - they are able to charge Flying Blue miles on upgrades. So I did. And after a 20 minutes call with them, they told me to call Flying Blue again and to check with them, since they told me they were not able to book an upgrade on an AF-ticket DL flight .

So my questions are (if someone has had any kind of experience on the matter):
A- Is what I'm trying to achieve possible ? (it would seem so based on the discussions I had)
B- Shall it be possible, who can actually do it so that I try my luck again ?

Thanks a lot!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.