Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Reload this Page >

Please HELP! My flight to St Lucia (PHX -> UVF) not available!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2019, 2:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue

I have already booked my hotel timeshare reservation in St Lucia for a week in July. I always thought if I have miles in flying blue that any airline in their alliance would be honored to use my flying blue points in, but I just got off the phone with them and they said that they don't have any flights within 5 days of my planned arrival even though I can see Delta is flying in there on the dates & times I want.

Is there anything I can do or am I just screwed and forced to pay $ for those flights?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by karkas; Mar 13, 2019 at 2:07 pm Reason: added thanks
Old Mar 13, 2019, 2:57 pm

You can only use your miles if there are award seats available on those partner flight (Delta in this case) at the saver award level. Sounds like there isn't for your dates, so you're going to have to either pay cash or position to another airport where Delta does have availability from.
Old Mar 13, 2019, 7:05 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
What are the specific dates you are looking for. People here may be able to help you look as it appears that you may not fully understand how this works.

For what it is worth, the same problem could occur with FB miles on AF. That is, there could be available space, but not allocated for an award redemption.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.