Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue
Reload this Page >

Buying FlyingBlue Miles with AMEX Card and MR Transfer Questions

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2018, 6:34 am
Original Poster

Hi All,

I am quite new to FlyingBlue, but I have some miles from my KLM flights ages ago and I have an opportunity to get a reward flight. I wanted to top-up my account and I will be doing it two ways:

a. There is great promotion on buying miles at the minute with 75% extra miles
b. I will transfer MR points from my AMEX

In point A. I am trying to buy some points using my AMEX Plat card but it keeps getting error when processing payment, without a problem i purchased smallest number using VISA, just to try it and went through. Is there a limitation on buying miles with AMEX?

in point B. I tried to connect my account unsuccessfully for two days now and I still cannot add Flyingpoint account to my AMEX website to transfer MR points, are you guys aware of any problems?

Thanks,
Daniel
Old Jun 8, 2018, 2:10 am
Original Poster

Just in case anybody had similar problems:

There is an issue on AMEX website with adding flyingblue account, you need to contact MR Services and they will do the transfer over the phone.

As for buying points with AMEX, that also works correctly now.
Old Jun 9, 2018, 5:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by marine1988
a. There is great promotion on buying miles at the minute with 75% extra miles
There is *always* a promo for buying miles. I am not sure why they are allowed to advertise this near constant mileage "bonus", when it is nothing of the sort.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.