Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mr Miles

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2016, 8:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat, IHG RA Spire, TK Elite+, HH Diamond, LH SEN, Marriott Titanium
Mr Miles

Recently I took part in the Mr Miles campaign and to be 100% honest I thought it was good fun. I completed all the tasks but sadly never got any miles...
I thought I was just unlucky.

I just received an email from Flying Blue saying the reason I never got any miles was because I never entered my number!! Errrr... if that was a problem why was I not asked?

Note: I never approached Flying Blue as to why I received no miles.
Old Nov 8, 2016, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
You know, I vaguely saw this promotion, but it was an annoying mess last time it came out so I just deleted the email this time. Do you happen to have a link for it?
Old Nov 8, 2016, 1:19 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
Don't have the link anymore but it was a complete shambles. I got it to work once.

They sent an email out saying who the winner was and then acknowledged the technical problems as well. To me, I don't see why they didn't sort the technical issues and then get it restarted.
Old Nov 8, 2016, 2:40 pm

Programs: FB LTPE, BAEC GGL, EK Blue, SK Gold, Marriott Amb+LTT, IHG Diamond Amb, Accorhotels Silver
I also got zero miles despite playing every single day.
Old Nov 9, 2016, 9:17 am

Programs: Accor Le Club
I didn't try the most recent incarnation as it seems only accessible through social networks, but I must say I was quite floored by the first version. Rarely have I seen such an impressive abundance of videos, graphics and visual effects for a short promotion. Left me wondering how much Flying Blue spent on it and whether it was a worthwhile spend for them.
Old Nov 9, 2016, 10:55 am

Programs: FlyingBlue Platinum, Hertz PC
0 for me and 0 as well in my close family
Old Nov 10, 2016, 4:22 am

Programs: AMEX Platinum, BA Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by Lewis42
Recently I took part in the Mr Miles campaign and to be 100% honest I thought it was good fun. I completed all the tasks but sadly never got any miles...
I thought I was just unlucky.

I just received an email from Flying Blue saying the reason I never got any miles was because I never entered my number!! Errrr... if that was a problem why was I not asked?

Note: I never approached Flying Blue as to why I received no miles.
To be fair, at the start of the game this question was asked for sure.

Also it wouldn't have made a difference. In the T&C was written that in the event you would win miles, then you would need to register in order to receive the miles.
Old Nov 10, 2016, 4:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat, IHG RA Spire, TK Elite+, HH Diamond, LH SEN, Marriott Titanium
yeah, I had a feeling it would've been asked in signup...I would've put it in then. Oh and my facebook account is linked with my FB account.

Doh.

Maybe next year I'll win millions of miles

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.