Order a ''A la carte'' menu.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2016, 9:42 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Order a ''A la carte'' menu.

Hi

Bought a ticket from AF website , because the 1st segment is operated by KL so iam KL encoded forwhole trip , however the last segment is done by AF

Therefore on the website during checkin , it wasnt possible to order a meal

Anyone know what to do in this case ? Tried AF and KL sites but no possibilities. Should i go to the AF offices and purchase it by myself ?

Thanks
Old Apr 24, 2016, 12:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
or just call them
Old Apr 24, 2016, 12:50 pm
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Goldorak
or just call them
I will try this tomorrow , cause now its too late ! Even if the french support is still available now i will be redirected to the group in charge of my country and they finish work at 5.30pm on weekends

I thought someone else in this forum had the same case

Last edited by fifty_two; Apr 24, 2016 at 12:57 pm
Old Apr 24, 2016, 2:37 pm

Did you checkin in KL or AF website?
I had several of those flights (AMS-CDG, operated by KL followed by a long haul operated by AF), and AF website showed the option to purchase a meal.
Old Apr 24, 2016, 3:05 pm

Originally Posted by fifty_two
Should i go to the AF offices and purchase it by myself ?
Why not. Nowy Świat, just past Bierhalle, on the right hand-side when proceeding towards Krakowskie Przedmieście - quite handy

P.S.: I hope all well

G
Old Apr 24, 2016, 4:18 pm
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Ditto
Did you checkin in KL or AF website?
I had several of those flights (AMS-CDG, operated by KL followed by a long haul operated by AF), and AF website showed the option to purchase a meal.
Tried from both websites , usually in AF site you can modify the option for each flight and choose what you need (longhaul flights) however there is nothing like this

Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK
Why not. Nowy Świat, just past Bierhalle, on the right hand-side when proceeding towards Krakowskie Przedmieście - quite handy
grazie mile ! i thought about their offices in chopin airport but forget about this one

Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK
P.S.: I hope all well
Yes , iam still working in nights and sleeping in daytime , feel like batman ! In may i will have ''normal weekends'' , let me know next time you pass by WAW , then i will start my trips for 2016 .
Old Jun 22, 2016, 3:12 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Hi folks !

Just a feedback in case someone wants to try (or maybe it was just bad luck)

3 segments under KL code , because the first was operated by KLM and last two by AF , before trip i tried to order a meal by different places

AFKL desk at WAW airport and AF SP office at paris = failed

During OLCI ive been offered for an upgrade of my ams-cdg segment to J for 150euros and EC+ for my klm segment at 15euros = declined

When i was in paris i wanted to upgrade to J for my longhaul segment , but the lady told its not possible , system dont allow it because of my configuration (af metal / kl paper) , same answer for the meal of my return trip

For checkin of my return trip , AF app generated a BP with 2/3 of my trip (last seg with klm was not accessible) . But finally lady at the counter printed my complete BP in one sheet
Old Sep 29, 2018, 12:28 pm

I will soon have a long distance AF flight departing CDG. A la carte Menu options are offered.

If I order one, will that replace my standard hot meal, or will I get two meals?
Old Sep 29, 2018, 1:15 pm
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Exclamation

Originally Posted by sokolov
I will soon have a long distance AF flight departing CDG. A la carte Menu options are offered.

If I order one, will that replace my standard hot meal, or will I get two meals?
only one meal
Old Sep 29, 2018, 3:36 pm

Originally Posted by fifty_two
only one meal
Thank you. In that case, it is not a tempting proposition.
Old Sep 29, 2018, 7:48 pm
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by sokolov
Thank you. In that case, it is not a tempting proposition.
the menus ''a la carte'' are far better than the standard menu. if more food is your only concern , buy some before boarding and enjoy your extra meal

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.