Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flying Blue Enrollment promotion

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2012, 11:54 pm

Programs: NZ Elite, QFF Gold, Flying Blue Silver, Emirates Gold
5000 Free Points

Offer of 5000 free miles also available on the NZ site.

http://www.klm.com/travel/nz_en/plan...motions.htm#p2

Promo code is NZE1
Old Dec 6, 2012, 9:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
And the 5,000 miles offer is now open to Canadian residents.

Join by February 28, 2013, and use the promotional code CA12 and 5,000 Award Miles will be added to your account if you take an Air France, KLM or SkyTeam flight by August 31, 2013.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 4:27 am

Programs: BAEC, AA Exec Plat
Is anyone aware of any other countries where a sign up promotion is currently offered? I need to register for a first account, and would like to try to take advantage of this! Thanks
Old Jan 24, 2013, 5:55 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
Yes: Canada for instance
Check here:
http://frequentflyerbonuses.com/flyingblue.html
Old Apr 13, 2013, 8:34 am

Programs: Miles&More
Are there any current promotions?
I was surprised I couldn't find any special Easter promos...
Old May 3, 2013, 2:27 pm

Originally Posted by Muegtroll
Are there any current promotions?
I was surprised I couldn't find any special Easter promos...
Check here: http://frequentflyerbonuses.com/flyingblue.html
Old May 4, 2013, 5:55 am

Programs: Miles&More
Thanks for the advice, but I've been checking for weeks now. The listed GB promo leads to an error page and I can't find it anywhere on the web.
Old May 5, 2013, 12:41 am

Originally Posted by Muegtroll
Thanks for the advice, but I've been checking for weeks now. The listed GB promo leads to an error page and I can't find it anywhere on the web.
http://www.airfrance.com/GB/en/local...onus_miles.htm
seems to be valid only for Irish residents...
Old May 31, 2013, 11:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Canada again!

Finally get away for a summer vacation! Savour exclusive privileges when you travel! Reward yourself with unique gifts!

Join FLYING BLUE, the frequent traveller programme that is in a CLASS by itself!

It’s FREE, and if you join RIGHT NOW, you will receive a WELCOME GIFT of 3,000 Miles*.

TAKE OFF for your dream destination for FREE and FASTER, thanks to FLYING BLUE and the SkyTeam network. With over 1,000 destinations, and partners including KLM, AIR FRANCE, Delta Airlines, Alitalia, Czech Airlines, Saudia Airlines and Middle East Airlines, the choices are ENDLESS

Trade in your FLYING BLUE Miles for UPGRADES, excess baggage allowances, complimentary hotel stays, car rentals, as well as a host of other great offers.

JOIN FLYING BLUE before August 31, 2013 by using this promotional code: CA13. You will automatically be AWARDED a WELCOME GIFT of 3,000 Miles* upon completing your first flight with us or any SkyTeam partner by August 31, 2013

Join Flying Blue now!
Old May 31, 2013, 12:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by irishguy28
Finally get away for a summer vacation! Savour exclusive privileges when you travel! Reward yourself with unique gifts!

Join FLYING BLUE, the frequent traveller programme that is in a CLASS by itself!

It’s FREE, and if you join RIGHT NOW, you will receive a WELCOME GIFT of 3,000 Miles*.

TAKE OFF for your dream destination for FREE and FASTER, thanks to FLYING BLUE and the SkyTeam network. With over 1,000 destinations, and partners including KLM, AIR FRANCE, Delta Airlines, Alitalia, Czech Airlines, Saudia Airlines and Middle East Airlines, the choices are ENDLESS

Trade in your FLYING BLUE Miles for UPGRADES, excess baggage allowances, complimentary hotel stays, car rentals, as well as a host of other great offers.

JOIN FLYING BLUE before August 31, 2013 by using this promotional code: CA13. You will automatically be AWARDED a WELCOME GIFT of 3,000 Miles* upon completing your first flight with us or any SkyTeam partner by August 31, 2013

Join Flying Blue now!
It's a shame they don't explain it fully. Imagine how much powerful the message would be if they said: "Join now and we will award you 3,000 miles as a welcome gift - that is the equivalent of what you would earn after flying SIXTEEN trips between Paris and Madrid in economy class* and a full 1.5% of the miles that you will need for a free** return trip between Paris and Beijing in Business class! ***

* Unless you fly on a Mini ticket, in which case you will not cumulate any miles
** Except for airport taxes, fees and fixed fuel surcharge contribution
*** If a business class award ticket is available in the cheapest category, otherwise, it could cost you up to twice more miles!

Oh well, ok, putting things in perspective is probably over-rated anyway!
Old May 31, 2013, 12:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Well, they're not lying when they say FB is in a class of its own!
Old May 31, 2013, 1:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by irishguy28
Well, they're not lying when they say FB is in a class of its own!
^
Old Jun 5, 2013, 12:22 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), Bonvoy Gold, ALL Silver
Originally Posted by orbitmic
It's a shame they don't explain it fully. Imagine how much powerful the message would be if they said: "Join now and we will award you 3,000 miles as a welcome gift - that is the equivalent of what you would earn after flying SIXTEEN trips between Paris and Madrid in economy class* and a full 1.5% of the miles that you will need for a free** return trip between Paris and Beijing in Business class! ***

* Unless you fly on a Mini ticket, in which case you will not cumulate any miles
*** If a business class award ticket is available in the cheapest category, otherwise, it could cost you up to twice more miles!

Brilliant re-write my dear friend Orbitmic ^^^
Old Jun 5, 2013, 1:22 am

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by orbitmic

Et "Hop" !

Answer this FB !
Old Oct 19, 2013, 9:01 am

Programs: BAEC Blue, KF Silver, HHONORS Gold, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Silver
Trying to sign up to this offer now
http://www.airfrance.com/AU/en/local...ecialoffer.htm

5000 miles for those with an Australian address, which I actually do.
Unfortunately the code AUS1 does not seem to work with (even though it's supposedly valid till 31 Dec)
The promotional code is invalid or incomplete. Please re-enter your promotional code.

Any ideas?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.