10% off flights to Europe with code WINTER925

Old Jan 20, 2011, 12:55 pm
Original Poster

10% off flights to Europe with code WINTER925

I'm not sure if this has been posted already or not but I just received the email from Air France today.

How to use your coupon code: WINTER925
Instructions

To redeem your discount, purchase online on the Air France USA website by using the coupon code reference WINTER925 and follow these simple instructions:

1- Select and book your flights departing from the USA and arriving in Europe on airfrance.us. Valid departure dates for use of the WINTER925 coupon are January 1 through March 31, 2011.

2- After filling out all the required passenger detail fields, proceed to entering your coupon code WINTER925 in the proper area, which is located right under the address fields.

4- Click on "apply discount" (bottom right in blue next to the "confirm" button), and the amount of the discount will appear on the next page.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.