Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New levels of incompetence

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2010, 3:06 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by Mokshu
Be careful, you let your name in the message.
The name has been removed. Many thanks for the heads up .
Old Jun 2, 2010, 4:56 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JOUY31
The name has been removed. Many thanks for the heads up .

Thanks
Old Jun 9, 2010, 9:38 am

Programs: flying blue
why is it that if you call Flying Blue you are told you "CAN NOT " speak to a supervisor . they are too busy ! . i found a very helpful agent good English (her third language !!) said could speak to a supervisor to compliment her , to be told it was not possible ! .
every other airline, hotel i have called it is possible to talk to a supervisor .
PLEASE can someone check confirm this . KLM HAS CLOSED THEIR OFFICE FOR CUSTOMER RELATIONS IF YOU PHONE THEM ??
I called two numbers
1 this just rang then shut off
2 was answered agent did not give name (they hardly ever gave any names ) said i had to use webb site was indifferent almost rude did not want to talk ,
the only option was the webb site !
this is unblivable if true !
DELTA has a customer relations number !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.