"Inteligent mailing with Flying Poo"

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2010, 8:40 pm
Raf
Original Poster

Programs: M@M FT, Flying Blue, BA Exec. Club, CSA Plus
Cool "Inteligent mailing with Flying Poo"

Hi, Guys,

In case of last "Let's fly away" promotion I requested FB to add my account to this, but their response was quite standard:
"In your e-mail dated February 9th 2010, you request to be enrolled to the "Let's Fly Away" campaign.
We regret to inform you that we are unable to answer favorably to your query.
Kindly note, that this is a personalized offer you were not targeted with. However, our promotional offers are updated regularly, and you will undoubtedly have the opportunity to take advantage of them in the future.
Should you require any further information, your Flying Blue team remains at your disposal either by telephone on (+33) 1 58 68 68 68 or by fax on (+33) 1 58 68 68 00 or via the www.airfrance.com and www.klm.com websites.
We thank you for your continued loyalty to the Flying Blue programme.

Flying Blue Customer Service"

Well, my answer after few weeks was:
"Flying Blue Team regretted my request to add my account to the "Let-s
Fly Away" Promotion.
On such reason I regretted pay 2400 EUR for flight with Air France on
WAW-CDG-SCL and choose Swiss on WAW-ZRH-GRU-SCL (semi-flexible fare - 2400 EUR).
Reservation ref. xxxxxx (real, ticketed reservation number), name:Raf
Please forward my e-mail to Flying Blue and Air France Marketing and check how much Air France had lost on un-occupied seat on 10 APR CDG-SCL/ 06 MAY SCL-CDG flights .

Extremely disappointed
Flying Blue member."

What I had (unexpectedly) in response (?)
"Dear Mr Raf,
In your e-mail dated April 22nd 2010, you expressed your discontent regarding the special offer "let's fly away".
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience incurred. We were concerned to learn about your experience. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience incurred.
We would like to thank you for your invaluable feedback. We have forwarded your comments to the relevant department for their consideration.
We thank you for your continued loyalty to the Flying Blue programme.
Yours sincerely.
Flying Blue Customer Service"

Well, I wonder, if after starting low-cost airlines operations on trans-con market and "outplacement" of part of AF employees they will be so intelligent in responses....

Bonne chance, travailleurs d'Air France!

Last edited by Raf; Apr 24, 2010 at 7:01 am
Old Apr 24, 2010, 2:14 am

Programs: FB Platinum
they are intelligent in their own way. personally i have nothing to complain about

you need someone at FB who is high enough in the hierachy to 'bend' the rules and yet willing to talk with customers. this person is nonexistent at FB
Old Apr 25, 2010, 8:18 am

Programs: Flying Blue Ivory, EasyJet Plus, Club Corsair Gold, Thalys TheCard Platinum, Navigo 1-5
Another emailing campaign failure from FB :/
Old Apr 26, 2010, 5:44 am

Programs: LH FTL, HH ♢, HGP P, Accor P
FB is way past it, nothing new, sadly so...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.