Wiki Posts
Search

AF flight from LHR

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2007, 9:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: 1K 2.2MM
AF flight from LHR

Bonjour - I will be taking a AF flight LHR to CDG after arriving in LHR on UA from SFO. I should have good transfer time. never having used AF at LHR - what should i expect in terms of check in etc. at LHR? I do not have an AF mileage account - and bought my ticket on Expedia with a US credit card, not my french one. Will I be able to check in with a machine? Think I should interline my bag UA to AF or carry to AF and check it in directly (seems safer this way.) Any other tips? I'll be arriving in the morning. Lines are always long, non? I usully transfer by walking landside as I will have fast track immigration clearance from UA on arrivaland find it faster than the FCC. Agree? Merci
Old Dec 22, 2007, 10:07 am
GK

Programs: reformed ex basic Member
AF check in is downstairs in Terminal 2, there are a few machines there and the usual e-services desk for bag drop, so check in online before you leave the US and go straight to bag drop.

T2 has no fast track departure security line, but keep an eye out to the right of the line where flights near to departing are listed, and staff will rush you through.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.