Wiki Posts
Search

online seat selection on 747

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2007, 6:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
online seat selection on 747

I have upcoming flights on AF's 747 and would like to select a seat on the upper deck. However, at the time of booking it turned out all the seats are occupied (or blocked). Now I can try to select a seat online when checking my reservation, but again there is no free seat on the upper deck (and lots of free seats on the lower floor). Will they release these seats later? Are they really occupied or reserved for elites (I've been able to select these seats before without being an elite)?
I am actually FB Silver and will become Gold soon, but my FB number is not on the reservation and I cannot enter it online. If I call AF (which I hate) to add my FB number will I be able to select upper floor seats?
Thanks a lot
Old Dec 12, 2007, 8:55 am

Programs: FB Elite, BA Silver, Oman Air Silver tier
Probably YES. Some seats are marked PREMIUM and to choose it you should register your FB Elite number
Old Dec 12, 2007, 1:41 pm

Programs: A number, but no status no more
Hi Neuromancer,

From what I have been told by AF staff, the seats on the upper deck are indeed reserved for elite members. As such, I would encourage you to give them a call and provide them with your AF number.

Cheers,

GenevaFlyer
Old Dec 12, 2007, 7:58 pm

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue, SK Eurobonus, TG ROP, BA EC, QR Privilege Club, SQ Krisflyer
Apologies for the duplication: I have raised this question in an earlier thread, but did not receive an answer.

I have been trying to select a seat on the AF website for an upcoming KL flight on the 74M. However I can only get lower deck seats to load on the seating plan, and wish to select an upper deck seat. I am FB plat, but logging in makes no difference. Anyone got any ideas?
Old Dec 12, 2007, 9:03 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by rhodeswood
Apologies for the duplication: I have raised this question in an earlier thread, but did not receive an answer.

I have been trying to select a seat on the AF website for an upcoming KL flight on the 74M. However I can only get lower deck seats to load on the seating plan, and wish to select an upper deck seat. I am FB plat, but logging in makes no difference. Anyone got any ideas?
Are you flying economy?

KL only have business class on the upper deck.
Old Dec 13, 2007, 3:24 am

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue, SK Eurobonus, TG ROP, BA EC, QR Privilege Club, SQ Krisflyer
No, I'm in WBC: the lower deck WBC seats are all shown, but nothing for upper deck.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.