Wiki Posts
Search

AF Airbus A330-200 question re:missing windows

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2007, 2:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Biz Cent, Marriott LTP, Avis PC, Hilton Owners Diamond, AS MVP
AF Airbus A330-200 question re:missing windows

I'm looking at confirming my seats for several flights next month and I see on SeatGuru that on the A332, row 6 in Class Affaires does not have a window. I called Air France and the CSR said that that statement is not true and there are indeed windows on row 6. Anybody have experience on this plane?

Also on a related note, how old are the A332's that AF operates on the CDG-CAI and CDG-EWR routes? Are they really old or relatively new?
Old Nov 26, 2007, 5:07 pm
Suspended

Programs: Continental Gold Elite, United Premier Executive
All A332s, of any airline, are less than 10 years old.
Old Nov 26, 2007, 10:49 pm

Row 6 indeed has a window missing next to the seat. There is a window just behind row 5, so there is some natural light, however it's not much use for sightseeing.

AF has 16 A330s, all acquired new. The oldest was delivered on 20 DEC 2001; the most recent 18 APR 2005. So these are all relatively new aircraft.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.