Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CDG Paris - 45 minutes to transfer from Terminal D to Terrminal E

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2006, 5:15 am
Original Poster

CDG Paris - 45 minutes to transfer from Terminal D to Terrminal E

I arrive at Terminal D on Air France 1263 from Stockholm on Saturday (9:30 AM). I then have 45 minutes to make it to Terminal E to catch Air France 62 to LAX (10:15 AM). Yes, I need a new travel agent, but are there any suggestions on how I can make this connection?
Old Nov 18, 2006, 7:59 am

Programs: Flying Blue
Similar Problem

I have a similar problem (and this flight was suggested by Air France to me ), I arrive from HAM on Thursday 15:10 on 2D and have to get the connection to JFK at 15:55 on 2E. Is this possible? Can I do something to get out of the plane first?
Old Nov 18, 2006, 7:22 pm

Programs: BA bronze, Marriott silver
Tell the FA you've got a very tight connection? And call AF and specifically request a bus transfer straight to the gate?

Originally Posted by Milchbroetchen
I have a similar problem (and this flight was suggested by Air France to me ), I arrive from HAM on Thursday 15:10 on 2D and have to get the connection to JFK at 15:55 on 2E. Is this possible? Can I do something to get out of the plane first?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.