Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AF = Great, CDG = Nightmare!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2006, 2:11 am

Programs: FB Platinum for Life
Actually creber I am French and although do not like the wait at JFK (35 minutes last week) they are USUALLY (not always) adequately pleasant. Oddly, in Canada I find immigration to be quite tiresome with me. The point was that you seemed to take pleasure in the discomfort of the US people. I assure you that they have enough problems already without another one on top!! Basta.
Old Nov 15, 2006, 5:53 am

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
People thought they were on candid camera today as the bus taking us from our JFK flight to 2E took 10+ minutes, showcasing pretty much all of the airport. From I was out the airplane door until I was at my 2F gate exactly one hour elapsed..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.