Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue > Air France Frequence Plus
Reload this Page >

Improved services for AF passengers in l'Espace Premiere at CDG (merged)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Improved services for AF passengers in l'Espace Premiere at CDG (merged)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2007, 2:40 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by chrissxb
But that is not the answer to the problem. telling, the others do it the same way... But they could at least give free access codes to elites international and F-passengers. (like they do at AMS )
Well, as I am not employed by AF, I hope I can relate my personal experience, whether it is about Chateau Montrose or Internet access . BTW, the last time I was in AMS, in October, the free access code was only for wired Internet access, not for Wireless. Has that been improved ? This would also be good news.
Old Apr 9, 2007, 2:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Gold, BA Gold
Originally Posted by JOUY31
BTW, the last time I was in AMS, in October, the free access code was only for wired Internet access, not for Wireless. Has that been improved ? This would also be good news.
no, but you can get a wire at the frontdesk. still better than nothing
Old Apr 9, 2007, 4:04 am

Programs: FB Platinum, Krisflyer Gold, Die-hard Saint's fan !
Originally Posted by alanw
FYI, if you remove the ".th" from the link to the pictures, they will display full-size.
Done, thanks !
Old Apr 9, 2007, 4:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Well if we are going to compare to the F/HON lounges at FRA/MUC, then it isn't quite as good. But it is clearly a big improvement from the previous F lounge.

I wish you had time to try the Clarins massage though. LH doesn't have that in their lounges! And it would be interesting to see if it is as good or better than the massage at the BA MB spa.
Old Apr 9, 2007, 4:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
And I must be dumb because I never knew elites got free internet at AMS. How does that work?

Thankfully, living in France and having an abonnement with one of the phone companies means I pay less than a penny per minute for wifi at all French airports and train stations. ^
Old Apr 9, 2007, 5:18 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Originally Posted by stimpy
And I must be dumb because I never knew elites got free internet at AMS. How does that work?

Thankfully, living in France and having an abonnement with one of the phone companies means I pay less than a penny per minute for wifi at all French airports and train stations. ^

From what I saw in the KL Schengen lounge, wired interenet is free - bring your own cable. There is a vending machine which gives out free 30 minute login. The same machine gives free 30 minutes of use for their own PCs and can charge you for wireless internet.
Old Apr 9, 2007, 7:58 am

I am also eager to hear about the massage service ...
Old Apr 9, 2007, 9:18 am

New info on airfrance.us

http://www.airfrance.us/US/en/local/...dgfndghk.0#bc2
Old Apr 10, 2007, 3:16 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
Originally Posted by JOUY31
What Champagne was available in the AF lounge, Serpentos ?
In the P lounge, I don't know, but for the J lounge (terminal E) it was Gosset Celebris 1998 friday morning ^ ^ ^
Old Apr 11, 2007, 8:53 am

Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Gold, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by f4free
I am also eager to hear about the massage service ...
15-20 min chair massage with some Clarins goodies as you leave.

Nice touch ^
Old Apr 13, 2007, 1:21 pm

Programs: Air France Platinum - Qatar Airways Gold
Originally Posted by Serpentos
Frederic Babu confirmed me that every single passenger that has already flown l'Espace Premiere in the past will receive soon a letter about this new service.
Yep, a semi-luxurious red envelope arrived today in my mail box. I thought I was invited to a Chinese wedding but well, only a reminder of the new l'Espace Premire features. There are absolutely no pics, which makes the thing both quite disappointing and exciting.
Old Apr 18, 2007, 3:46 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Just to let you know that I was met again on the jetbridge on the way back from SIN at CDG Terminal A and driven to 2F for my connection to Amsterdam.

The nice lady had a card with my name on and took me in her people mover, though immigration, to the check-in to get on the earlier flight and then to the lounge!
Old Apr 18, 2007, 7:04 pm

Originally Posted by Markie
Just to let you know that I was met again on the jetbridge on the way back from SIN at CDG Terminal A and driven to 2F for my connection to Amsterdam.

The nice lady had a card with my name on and took me in her people mover, though immigration, to the check-in to get on the earlier flight and then to the lounge!
Thank you for your reports Markie.
Old Apr 19, 2007, 1:07 am

Programs: FB Plat lifetimer,BA, US, LH
It really depends, if you're lucky with AF service or not. Came back from LAX on Saturday evening in First class. Had a 60 min connection and a 60 min delay, which means I did see my plane to DUS leaving, when I arrived at CDG. NOBODY there, not for any single F-passenger ( 5 out of 8 missed their connctions ). At transfer desk there had been rows for Eco passengers ( 4 desks ) and two for Affaires/Premier/Elite passengers. In Front of me, there was a young guy with a major problem. No one of the Eco line asked us to come over to his desk. Finally it took me much longer waiting in the Premier line than for those one waited at Eco.

Flight was good, but groundhandling at CDG like ever - typical poor AF Service.
Old Apr 19, 2007, 7:14 pm

The second you don't get service as a P-class passenger you should have made a scene. That's completely unacceptable and that's exactly what makes people not like CDG.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.