Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Slightly OT: Suggestions on where to find vintage AF stuff?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2005, 9:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Slightly OT: Suggestions on where to find vintage AF stuff?

(mod - please move if need be, thanks!)

Hello Everyone,

I've got kind of a strange request for help here. I have a friend who is very interested in purchasing the Henri wine rack from the SkyMall. Kind of strange, I know.

She's a francophile & spent several years in Paris as a child & essentially did a lot of growing up there. She loves almost everything that has to do with Paris & France. As a gift, I was hoping to get her something Air France associated - maybe an AF towel or flight attendant scarf on page 16 of this AF uniform document. Does anyone know where to get one or are there any FA's that read this board that may be able to hook me up (PM privately if you'd like). I think that this'd be a really good gift for her & she'd like it a lot.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Old Sep 19, 2005, 10:31 pm

There is a selection of Air France items for sale online thru the Air France Museum. Only the French version is functional; click the "boutique" link.
Old Sep 19, 2005, 10:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by PHLFlyer
There is a selection of Air France items for sale online thru the Air France Museum. Only the French version is functional; click the "boutique" link.
Thanks! I'll check it out!
Old Sep 20, 2005, 5:58 am
FM

Programs: LeClub Accorhotels Platinum. SPG Gold.
You will also find some memorabilia on EBay. I have already seen scarves and a lot of accessories there (but never bought anything).
Old Sep 20, 2005, 6:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by FM
You will also find some memorabilia on EBay. I have already seen scarves and a lot of accessories there (but never bought anything).
Yep. I normally find stuff like this on eBay. Keep on trying every other week. And try eBay's other regional sites too.
Old Sep 20, 2005, 7:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Thanks for the tips!
Old Sep 20, 2005, 9:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton Gold, BA Gold
if you ever come to Paris, there is an AirFrance shop in the AirFrance museum Gare des Invalides. Have more or less the same stuff than website. Living in US, I'd go for ebay - of send me pm and I'll buy it for you on AF shop and send it to the US

christian
Old Sep 20, 2005, 11:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by chrissxb
if you ever come to Paris, there is an AirFrance shop in the AirFrance museum Gare des Invalides. Have more or less the same stuff than website. Living in US, I'd go for ebay - of send me pm and I'll buy it for you on AF shop and send it to the US

christian
Thank you very much for the offer, Christian!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.