Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CDG - LAX L'Espace Affaires on 777-200 : best seats ?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2005, 7:47 am
Original Poster

CDG - LAX L'Espace Affaires on 777-200 : best seats ?

What are the best old-style J lass seats on the 772 CDG-LAX? The front mini-cabin worth it even if in middle-section aisle?

Can anyone provide a link to AF seat maps online. SeatGuru seems to show to new-style 772 while perhaps SeatExpert is showing the old-stlye? If so, it appears then that the J cabin is identical in layout - only the F cabin is different.

Thanks.
Old Sep 10, 2005, 4:38 pm

Programs: DL GM
You want to be in row 4 or row 7--the first rows of the two affaires sections. As many people have noted, seat pitch is the weakest aspect of the old affaires class setup, so not having someone directly in front of you is a real blessing. It's 2-3-2, as well, so take care not to get stuck with a middle (F) seat.
Old Sep 10, 2005, 7:36 pm
RJ

I was on this flight a few weeks ago, in 4L. It was a great seat. Service by the attendants was also great.

I would recommend the mini cabin over the main J cabin.

On my flight, there were 3 children in the mini cabin, but now that we are past Labor Day, I'd think most kids are back in school.
Old Sep 11, 2005, 12:10 am
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

I really do love the mini cabin. Row 4 is great. I even like the aisle seat in the middle row.
Old Sep 11, 2005, 9:50 am
RJ

Originally Posted by obscure2k
I really do love the mini cabin. Row 4 is great. I even like the aisle seat in the middle row.
Obscure2K,

Thanks again for your advice to me prior to my trip a few weeks ago. Service and meals were great. It was nice having a direct flight from the West Coast - no connections in the US. That enabled us to enjoy the meal/service and then get a decent amount of sleep before arriving in Paris for our next connection (to Warsaw).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.