Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Z" Fare code?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2001, 11:04 pm
Original Poster

"Z" Fare code?

I've got a flight to London coming up in a couple of weeks that I'm taking with the mileage I've earned on DL.

They didn't have any award seats in business on any Delta flights coming back, so I'm flying back on AF (LHR-CDG-JFK).

I was looking at my tickets today, and I noticed that the fare code was "Z", and that it doesn't show what seat I have on the AF flights (it's listed as "Check-in Required".

I'm wondering exactly what the "Z" code means on an AF ticket...

thanks!
Scott
Old Sep 23, 2001, 5:06 am

Check your booked flight at :

https://www.checkmytrip.net/

and look at "details".

Old Sep 23, 2001, 12:54 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Scott Stevenson:

I was looking at my tickets today, and I noticed that the fare code was "Z", and that it doesn't show what seat I have on the AF flights (it's listed as "Check-in Required".

I'm wondering exactly what the "Z" code means on an AF ticket...

thanks!
Scott
</font>
"Z" is Business-Class (either award-travel or discounted rate.
Old Sep 23, 2001, 7:37 pm

Programs: LH/BA/DL
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ahrz:
Check your booked flight at :

https://www.checkmytrip.net/

and look at "details".

</font>
Does checkmytrip.net work with Air France? I had an AF award ticket last week and could not get my itinerary on the internet. Any alternative sites for AF bookings?
Old Sep 24, 2001, 2:19 am
Original Poster

Thanks ahrz and Meilensammler! That was the info I needed.

Scott
Old Sep 25, 2001, 10:16 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Greg45:
Does checkmytrip.net work with Air France? I had an AF award ticket last week and could not get my itinerary on the internet. Any alternative sites for AF bookings?</font>
Yes, Greg, it works for all reservations.
Also for award tickets (I used it to check award flights this summer).
Air France is a founding member of Amadeus...

Be sure to enter the correct alphanumeric booking code, and the last name only as shown on your flight ticket. If your reservation was made for two or more people, the other names can be used to access the reservation.

[This message has been edited by ahrz (edited 09-25-2001).]
Old Sep 25, 2001, 12:13 pm

Programs: LH/BA/DL
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ahrz:
Yes, Greg, it works for all reservations.
Also for award tickets (I used it to check award flights this summer).
Air France is a founding member of Amadeus...
</font>
Thank you for the info, there must have been some other problem. I'll try again next time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.