Contacting AirFrance Comms Department

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2024 | 1:47 pm
Original Poster
10 Countries Visited20 Countries Visited500k

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Plat, TK Elite, SK Gold, AA Plat Pro
Contacting AirFrance Comms Department

Bit of a new one for me.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience on how to contact the AF comms team directly?

Early April I received an offer from the FB email address with an offer to retain my status if I earned 80XP over the month of April (last month of my renewal period). I initially had no plans of renewing my status this year as most of my flights ended up being *A or OW so only had 60XP at that time. However, when this offer came, I already had an AMS trip booked that would earn 20XP, so a quick intra-EU J trip was all it took to earn the other 60 (worth it to me as it means I will be able to qualify for plat this year).

Long story short, May 1, I had met the requirements and (shocker ) , my status was still downgraded. I contacted FB and forwarded the initial email with the offer. They say they don't know anything about the promotion as it seems to have come from AF comms team, but after 3 weeks and a few follow-up emails from FB, they haven't answered. I have some intra EU Y trips to book for the coming weeks and it would be nice to have an answer on this soon so I can choose my alliance .

Any ideas on how to best proceed?

Thanks!
Old May 22, 2024 | 5:38 am
10 Countries Visited20 Countries Visited30 Countries Visited10 Years on Site

Programs: FB LTPE, BAEC GGL, EK Blue, SK Gold, Marriott Amb+LTT, IHG Diamond Amb, Accorhotels Silver
Originally Posted by LX53
Bit of a new one for me.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience on how to contact the AF comms team directly?

Early April I received an offer from the FB email address with an offer to retain my status if I earned 80XP over the month of April (last month of my renewal period). I initially had no plans of renewing my status this year as most of my flights ended up being *A or OW so only had 60XP at that time. However, when this offer came, I already had an AMS trip booked that would earn 20XP, so a quick intra-EU J trip was all it took to earn the other 60 (worth it to me as it means I will be able to qualify for plat this year).

Long story short, May 1, I had met the requirements and (shocker ) , my status was still downgraded. I contacted FB and forwarded the initial email with the offer. They say they don't know anything about the promotion as it seems to have come from AF comms team, but after 3 weeks and a few follow-up emails from FB, they haven't answered. I have some intra EU Y trips to book for the coming weeks and it would be nice to have an answer on this soon so I can choose my alliance .

Any ideas on how to best proceed?

Thanks!
I would escalate, but what FB told you does not make sense.
Otherwise you can contact Ben Lipsey via PM here.
the phoenix and LX53 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.