Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Connection at CDG

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2023, 11:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Connection at CDG

Hi,

Looking for an Awrd Flight in the app yesterday a bargain ZRH-CDG-DFW popped up for 70k in business.

Snagged it (today the same flight is a multiple of the 70k) but then noticed a 1:10h connection.

EU Passport / US Greencard / Hand Luggage Only / Business > Sat 9:10am arrival from ZRH into 2F and 10:20am departure to DFW in 2E

When trying to gather info online it seems as if there is a Passport check (so I could use the machines) but no additional security check needed. Is that correct? Will 70min be doable (quick walker)? And any tips on what to do or to avoid?

Thanks!
Old Aug 16, 2023, 11:55 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, Le ClubAccor Gold
No issue on this connection. Low risk with the plane as the plane will arrive the day before.

On not-crowded day, it can be done in 20mn from gate to gate (high probability that it departs from K-concourse). Only passeport control, no security.
blitzen and FabCW like this.
Old Aug 16, 2023, 1:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Originally Posted by canadavid
No issue on this connection. Low risk with the plane as the plane will arrive the day before.

On not-crowded day, it can be done in 20mn from gate to gate (high probability that it departs from K-concourse). Only passeport control, no security.
Great! I always remembered CDG as this huge, complicated, ... airport. Happy that it seems to be close and easy
Old Aug 17, 2023, 5:25 pm

It’s doable. I have done it in 30 minutes or so multiple times. In my experience, the trouble is passport control, which can have long lines.
blitzen likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.