Search

Refund for cancelled paid upgrade - Air France

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2023, 9:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: EBD , FBG
Refund for cancelled paid upgrade - Air France

Hi,

About 10 days ago I flew from CDG to AMS. I paid 99 euros at check-in for an upgrade from economy to business.
It was 99 euros. They told me at check-in that it might not go through because they might not have food available. In that case I would keep my economy seat and have the 99 euros refunded.
Needless to say, when I got to the gate they downgraded me back to my original seat. Now it has been 10 days and I have not seen any of the refund.

Any suggestions on how I can proceed with this issue and have my money refunded ?
Old Mar 16, 2023, 9:24 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
I'd recommend you contact them and explain the situation again. I had a somehow similar issue (though due to IRROPS) and it took a while but was eventually processed. In your case it should be easier I believe. Make sure to keep your boarding pass that shows an Y seat somewhere.
Old Mar 17, 2023, 2:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Kleffen
Any suggestions on how I can proceed with this issue and have my money refunded ?
Request the refund here using the options selected in the screen grab below.
Attached Images  
miles4CDG, atflyer and offvoice like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.