Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue > Air France Frequence Plus
Reload this Page >

"You must provide additional travel documents for your trip to France. "

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2022, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Radisson Gold, Hyatt Discoverist

I'm American, flying BOS-CDG-EVN tomorrow with a 7.5 hour layover in Paris. I'd like to leave the airport for a few hours.

I tried to check in online (via laptop and app), entered my passport info, and am getting this error message and when I click on "more" it says I need a visa or permanent resident card.

Americans get visa free entry to Armenia and I thought we don't need anything but a passport to enter France.

Am I overlooking something or is this a glitch or is there some reason I can't check in online?
Old Oct 11, 2022, 3:57 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, Accor Le Club, Hilton HHonors, Hertz Gold Plus, Avis Preferred
Is your flight roundtrip? How far in the future is the return leg?
Old Oct 11, 2022, 4:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Radisson Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by SkyteamEP
Is your flight roundtrip? How far in the future is the return leg?

It's a one way trip to Armenia, then I continue on with Qatar Airways in five days. Do you think they just want to check my onward ticket?
Old Oct 12, 2022, 12:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by jphripjah
It's a one way trip to Armenia, then I continue on with Qatar Airways in five days. Do you think they just want to check my onward ticket?
Yes. They only know about your one-way, so they need to check your eligibility to stay "definitely" in Armenia. Showing a proof of onward ticket at the airport will solve the problem.
Old Oct 14, 2022, 9:26 am
Original Poster

As it turns out, this situation resolved itself because about 12 hours later I could check in online.
Old Oct 14, 2022, 12:04 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by jphripjah
As it turns out, this situation resolved itself because about 12 hours later I could check in online.
dont forget to print and bring the booking confirmation of your QR flights and/or boarding pass if available before departure fo EVN

Last edited by fifty_two; Oct 14, 2022 at 12:15 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.