Search

CDG Lounge Options

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2022, 5:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS, UA, AA, Hyatt Globalist, and Marriott Silver
CDG Lounge Options

Hi all,

Fllying home from Paris in a few weeks (CDG-SEA) in J on Delta. Still a bit bummed our original Air France flight was canceled a few months back. Flight out is 10:25 AM on a Friday, so I wanted to get to the airport a bit early and check out the lounge. Is there a particular AF lounge we should go to over some of the others or are they all about the same? Will it be easy to transfer between the terminals there if we use a different lounge then where our flight departs from? Haven't flown into our out of CDG, so I appreciate the insight! Thanks!
Old Jun 30, 2022, 12:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
You will depart from one of the 3 concourses of terminal 2E labeled K, L or M gates. Each concourse has an AF lounge. L and M are a bit better than K but the terminals are so crowded that I certainly do not recommend to do some lounge hoping as you will need to re-clear security in each concourse. Just go to the lounge of the concourse your flight will depart from (impossible to know in advance).
olivedel likes this.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 1:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS, UA, AA, Hyatt Globalist, and Marriott Silver
Thanks Goldorak! We'll stay put in Terminal 2E and enjoy the lounge given. Hoping for one of the 2 "better" options. Still bummed we got moved from AF flight to Delta. Wanted to try the AF product.
Goldorak likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.