Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Issue with AF at CDG today ?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2021, 12:56 pm
Original Poster

Issue with AF at CDG today ?

Hi, I am looking at flight status from CDG to JFK and all the flights are about an hour late.

Is there a reason why? I don’t see a weather issue on either side of the Atlantic, am not aware of any strike, I checked BA and their LHR-JFK seem more on time (when not cancelled)…

Old Sep 30, 2021, 1:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Look here
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/33608975-post633.html
af fp and ebayj like this.
Old Sep 30, 2021, 1:37 pm

Programs: FlyingBlue
Originally Posted by af fp
Hi, I am looking at flight status from CDG to JFK and all the flights are about an hour late.

Is there a reason why? I don’t see a weather issue on either side of the Atlantic, am not aware of any strike, I checked BA and their LHR-JFK seem more on time (when not cancelled)…

I was there just before noon. We stayed on the tarmac for 1h+ just after pushback.
Apparently ATC had suddenly lost radar info and all departures were halted. This must have propagated to next flights
af fp likes this.
Old Sep 30, 2021, 3:38 pm

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Ah. That would explain why my AMS-CDG was delayed by almost half hour. Arrived only 5 minutes late though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.