Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AF Premium Economy Discounted ( A ) Availability

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2020, 10:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
AF Premium Economy Discounted ( A ) Availability

Dear folks,

I am sorry if there is another thread dedicated to this issue.
When I was looking into travel plans for late-2019, I have realized a fare that involves Air France 'A' fare-class which is significantly cheaper than other Premium products, however, for November and December, I was unable to find 'A' fare class availability on any transatlantic flight operated by Air France. There are Delta transatlantic options available on that fare but they all have 8h+ layovers on CDG. As there is zero availability for an entire two-three week period that I've looked, this means that AF has blocked/hasn't opened the inventory totally; so I am wondering when do they open these inventories?

Thanks for any input.
Old Apr 13, 2020, 11:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
This is strange. It should be wide open. Did you try to call AF ?
Old Apr 13, 2020, 11:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Thanks for your answer,

When I re-checked a few minutes ago, there was availability. Probably they were updating fares/inventory so I think it was a temporary block.
Now, there is plenty of availability for most of the dates that I was looking for.

So, the issue is solved.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.