Wiki Posts
Search

CDG Tight Connection 2E to 2F

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2019, 10:57 am
Original Poster

Smile CDG Tight Connection 2E to 2F

Hello,

This is my first time posting, but I want to thank all of you for so much indirect help previously. I'm sorry for asking a question that I know has been asked numerous times in the past, but I want to make sure I have the latest information so my wife and I can make the most efficient transfer possible. We are scheduled to arrive at CDG from LAX on AF0065 at 10:40 AM and are scheduled to depart CDG for Bordeaux (BOD) on AF7624 at 12:15 PM. I understand we will be arriving at terminal 2E, either Hall L or M, and will need to transfer to terminal 2F. We won't be able to walk as fast as we normally would because my wife won't be fully up to speed following a surgery recovery.

1. I have read a couple places that any baggage we check at LAX will not need to be picked up at CDG, but will transfer straight to BOD?
2. Is the fastest transfer via walking, or is there a shuttle than accelerates the process?
3. Including passport check, how long should we expect it to take if the process goes "normally?"

Any advice or information to help is much appreciated!
Old Apr 9, 2019, 12:15 pm

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
1. Correct.
2. Walking is your best bet. Following the signs for 2F. I do not think there is any faster shuttle.
3. About 30-45min.
Old Apr 9, 2019, 12:27 pm

Programs: AZ,Ba,,UA,DL,AA Gold ,Hyatt Platinum,Amex Plat., Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
A couple of years ago I used La Conciergerie which is a service that helps with connections at CDG. I was traveling with my parents I highly recommend them as they helped to take the stress out of a stressful connection.
Old Apr 9, 2019, 8:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
If you arrive in L or M, you may take the automated train connecting to “main 2E” from where you will walk to 2F. This will save some walking for your wife. If you arrive in M, there is no other choice anyway. If you arrive in L, you have the choice of doing this or walking all the way. But just follow the signs to 2F and you’ll be fine.
Also, if your wife has troubles to walk, you could request the wheelchair assistance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.