Wiki Posts
Search

EY codeshare Checkin (AF ticket)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2018, 6:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: KLM Plat, BA Bronze
EY codeshare Checkin (AF ticket)

Is it possible to pick a seat with FB Plat on an EY codeshare? I can see the seat map, but the seat i pick won't stay on the booking. Also at OLCI i have no option to select seats on the EY section. Is it possible.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 1:53 am

Programs: KL Plat
Try checking in for only the EY flight at https://www.klm.com/ams/checkin/web/kl/ar/en

It worked for me on an AF coded FlyBe flight where neither FlyBe or AF on Facebook could give me a seat, FlyBe.com showed a seat map but failed to confirm my choice, and the AF checkin showed a seat map with about 5 free seats.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 6:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by highlander100
Is it possible to pick a seat with FB Plat on an EY codeshare? I can see the seat map, but the seat i pick won't stay on the booking. Also at OLCI i have no option to select seats on the EY section. Is it possible.
It should be possible to pick a seat by managing your booking on the Etihad website. Note that you will require the Etihad Sabre PNR to do this.

Your FB status will have no impact as regards seat selection or waiver of preferred seat fees levied by Etihad.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 2:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: KLM Plat, BA Bronze
Originally Posted by irishguy28
It should be possible to pick a seat by managing your booking on the Etihad website. Note that you will require the Etihad Sabre PNR to do this.

Your FB status will have no impact as regards seat selection or waiver of preferred seat fees levied by Etihad.
Thanks, How do i get the Etihad PNR? AF ticketed DL flights translate the PNR for you, but it won't do that here.
Old Jul 4, 2018, 3:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by highlander100
Thanks, How do i get the Etihad PNR? AF ticketed DL flights translate the PNR for you, but it won't do that here.
If it's not shown on your confirmation, your email, your e-ticket, or not visible anywhere online when you view the reservation, then the agent that issued the ticket should be able to inform you; or Etihad, if you contact them and give them the e-ticket number and the flight details.

In both cases, you will require the luck of connecting with a competent agent.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.