Old Jan 26, 2018, 5:15 am
Original Poster
Carlson Contributor Badge

Smile Is AF secretly treating me nice ?

Is AF secretly treating me nice ?

Last edited by Konismarck; Jun 3, 2018 at 9:59 am
Old Jan 26, 2018, 5:21 am

Programs: FB Plat
Don't believe the seatmaps. It just means that Business and Economy are separated by a movable curtain, to adapt the space dedicated to Business according to the demand, and that is common in European flights.

In your flight, the first Economy row could start at row 3, 2, or maybe even row 1 - it already happened to me to be in 1F Economy.
Old Jan 27, 2018, 1:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Indeed - in other words, the hardware is fixed and the size of the economy and business class cabins can vary from flight to flight. Sometimes economy may well start in row 3, other times at row 10 or 15.
Old Jan 29, 2018, 1:10 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, Miles&More
In KLM planes those seats have more legroom and recline, so business class seats, but without the business class service. They call those seats economy comfort when they don't have the business class passengers to fill them. Weird you got those seats without paying extra for economy comfort.
Old Jan 29, 2018, 7:36 pm

Anytime you can get some nice service, it's always a pleasure to do business. Enjoy it while it lasts!
Old Jan 31, 2018, 4:59 pm
Original Poster
Carlson Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Hermitage
In KLM planes those seats have more legroom and recline, so business class seats, but without the business class service. They call those seats economy comfort when they don't have the business class passengers to fill them. Weird you got those seats without paying extra for economy comfort.
Yep, it was only the 2 window seats at 10A and 10F free of charge, but still I have checked in for my next booking, I have been placed all the way til the 24th row. Now I just can't wait til I become platinum.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.