Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best 777-300 Business Class seats

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2017, 1:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta SkyMiles Gold, Hilton HHonors Diamond, and Royal Caribbean Pinnacle Club
Best 777-300 Business Class seats

So I finally got the change to fly on the 777-300 with he new seats instead of the A380. Was wondering if I'm better in the fwd mini cabin or the main business class cabin. Basically, what do you all think is the best business class seat on this plane? I can't really find an answer, I only see response for the -200.
Old Dec 30, 2017, 2:06 pm

Programs: FB Platinum
Hard to say. Window seat for sure but I always go for 3A though not for any logical reasoning. The toilet is on the other side so L seats may be better if that's important. Just choose a window seat and enjoy the ride.
Old Dec 31, 2017, 2:13 am

Programs: FB LTPE, BAEC GGL, EK Blue, SK Gold, Marriott Amb+LTT, IHG Diamond Amb, Accorhotels Silver
I would say the mini-cabin has a better feeling, more Premium. But that is personal taste.
Goldorak likes this.
Old Jan 2, 2018, 10:05 am

I also prefer the mini cabin, but honestly I wouldn't be worried at all if you are in the main one. All seats are very equal so it just depends on your personal preferences (window/aisle, front/back, near/far the bathroom etc).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.