Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A380 vs A330 Premium Economy

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2017, 11:28 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum; Marriott Bonvoy Platinum; Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by rickg523
Also, speaking of upgrades, how is the standard J meal on the SFO-CDG route?
When I flew SFO-CDG a week ago, the J service was top notch. I had beef entrecôte with mashed potatoes and free flow of Champagne
Old Jan 2, 2018, 1:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Sjondorn

When I flew SFO-CDG a week ago, the J service was top notch. I had beef entrecôte with mashed potatoes and free flow of Champagne
Sounds excellent! Thanks. (Sorry for the delayed response... Just got...ummmm.. sober)
Old Jan 2, 2018, 3:30 pm

Programs: FB (platinum for life), AAdvantage (exec platinum), Aeroflot Bonus (gold)
From my experience, W on AF on old aircraft (330, 340, 380, 777) is only worth it because of [level] mile accrual. Seat comfort is very poor compared to British Airways, where it's really comfortable and nice. The food is better than in Y, but not much better. Unfortunately, some other SkyTeam carriers (SU, AZ) use the same or similar seat
Old Jan 6, 2018, 8:47 am

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, National EE, AS MVP Gold 75K, AC 75K
Originally Posted by chil
From my experience, W on AF on old aircraft (330, 340, 380, 777) is only worth it because of [level] mile accrual. Seat comfort is very poor compared to British Airways, where it's really comfortable and nice. The food is better than in Y, but not much better. Unfortunately, some other SkyTeam carriers (SU, AZ) use the same or similar seat
AZ has the same seats on their 777, but the old (or new) comfortable ones on the A330.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.