Wiki Posts
Search

Air France Load Check Request

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2017, 8:20 am
Original Poster

Air France Load Check Request

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could please post or PM the loads for AF065 and AF069 (LAX-CDG) on 8/19. I'm planning on buying ZED fares for my family but was curious what the loads looked like first, as I may change departure airport to SFO if they are too tight.

Thanks for your help,
OCBear
Old Aug 18, 2017, 9:07 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, FB Plat
Per expertflyer:

AF65 for Aug 19th: P3 F1 J9 C9 D9 I9 Z0 W5 S4 A0 Y9 B9 M9 U9 K9 H9 L9 Q0 T0 E0 N0 R0 V0 G0

AF69 for Aug 19th: P0 F0 J2 C2 D2 I2 Z0 W0 S0 A0 Y9 B9 M9 U9 K9 H9 L9 Q0 T0 E0 N0 R0 V0 G0
Old Aug 18, 2017, 9:25 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the quick reply, Wunk. Unfortunately, I don't know how to decipher those codes. Any idea how many open seats and if any standbys are listed?

Sorry for the rookie questions and thanks again for your help.
Old Aug 18, 2017, 9:55 am

Programs: FB Plat for life, FB PC, M&M FT, Hertz President (+ many low tier cards)
Originally Posted by OCBear
Thanks for the quick reply, Wunk. Unfortunately, I don't know how to decipher those codes. Any idea how many open seats and if any standbys are listed?

AF65 seems to be massively open especially in first and business.
AF69 seems to be almost solidly booked in all premium cabins, except for a few open seats in business.

In economy the situation looks very much the same for both flights, still plenty open except the cheapest of booking classes.
Old Aug 18, 2017, 10:06 am

Programs: FlyingBlue Platinum, Hertz PC
dedicated post for those requests here:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-f...-ask-here.html
Old Aug 18, 2017, 1:26 pm
Original Poster

Thanks all for your help. I appreciate it!
Old Aug 18, 2017, 2:31 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Unfortunately, unless someone from the the board is an employee, it will be difficult for us to give us an exact number of available seats as well as any information with regards to standby list.
Old Aug 19, 2017, 3:15 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum; Marriott Bonvoy Platinum; Hilton Gold
Sometimes I wonder whether the seat availability is artificially throttled, for instance for premium economy cabin.
Old Aug 19, 2017, 3:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Sjondorn
Sometimes I wonder whether the seat availability is artificially throttled, for instance for premium economy cabin.
why ?
Old Aug 19, 2017, 3:43 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, FB Plat
Originally Posted by OCBear

See: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-f......-codes.html

Full list there
Old Aug 19, 2017, 3:58 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum; Marriott Bonvoy Platinum; Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Goldorak
why ?
About a week ago, I saw pricing in W SFO-CDG-TLV to be about $3350 almost every day one way or sold out on some flights. Now I see much greater availability for $1200 and greater availability on the flights (i.e those which were sold out are back). I have a hard time believing that W would be sold out as it indicates, to prevent folks querying if the flight are empty or not and pay more $$ for the ticket.
Old Aug 19, 2017, 7:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Sjondorn
About a week ago, I saw pricing in W SFO-CDG-TLV to be about $3350 almost every day one way or sold out on some flights. Now I see much greater availability for $1200 and greater availability on the flights (i.e those which were sold out are back). I have a hard time believing that W would be sold out as it indicates, to prevent folks querying if the flight are empty or not and pay more $$ for the ticket.
This is pricing and revenue/yield management and not limiting the number of seats to be sold. They may have thought that they could sell X seats at a high price on this exact routing and then finally decided later to reopen some A availability (the lowest fare in PE). Or the cabin was amlmost sold out, hence the high fare for the last seats remaining, and a party of 5 pax cancelled their trip or decided to take another flight and so AF revenue management re-open some availability in A or S.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.