Wiki Posts
Search

Short Connection Help!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2016, 12:02 am
Original Poster

Short Connection Help!

Hi Folks,

I am not sure if I can make the connections. Any suggestions/advice/guidance for speeding up my transit through CDG/LHR airports would be helpful as I am transiting thru these airports for the first time.

Mon, 22FEB AF 191 : BLR (2:45am) -CDG (8:40am)
Mon, 22FEB AF 1580: CDG (10:15am)-LHR (10:35am)
Mon, 22FEB VS 41 : LHR (12.20pm)-SFO (3:20pm)

All flights are booked in business class on Delta Ticket (Award booking).

If I miss my connection, who would help with re-scheduling as this is a Delta award tkt (Delta or Operating Carrier?) and what kind of priority would I receive on Standby

Would AF issue all my boarding passes or do I need to contact Virgin in London to pick up one for my LHR-SFO

thanks in advance.
Old Feb 19, 2016, 7:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I assume this is all one one ticket ? If yes, this seems feasible (for the LHR connection, there are some more competent people on this forum than me. I believe you'll have to change terminal).
For the BP, I don't think AF will be able to issue the VS BP, unless the stake DL has in VS has made things more integrated with AF/KL.
Old Feb 20, 2016, 4:05 am

provided your luggage is checked in all the way

then all you do is follow the flight connector when you arrive in Heathrow.

If you have not been given a boarding pass then you must follow the flight connectors then when you arrive just look out for the Virgin desk and they will issue you with a new boarding pass.

The time in the UK is more than enough to make your connection

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.