Wiki Posts
Search

AF A380 LAX-CDG Y seating question

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2016, 4:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Krisflyer PPS Club, BA Silver, Marriott Gold
AF A380 LAX-CDG Y seating question

The Mrs. and I are flying LAX-CDG in Y a month from now on the A380 service. We have no status on FB. I don't mind paying for the premium seats. My question is:

1. Are 10BC (Seat Plus) good value?
2. The other alternative is 93AB on the upper deck. This is the last row on the UD but cheaper than Seat Plus. Is reclining an issue on these seats?

Which one should we go for? Any input is appreciated. First time flying the A380 for me btw :-)
Old Feb 5, 2016, 12:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Between those 2, even if I like the upper deck, I would definitely choose row 10. Huge legroom and you will be the 1st to disembark. While if row 93 UD, you will be the last to disembark and will be very bothered by the galley and toilets traffic.
Enjoy the A380. Great plane !!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.