Wiki Posts
Search

AF 773er + 772 best economy seat ?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2014, 10:22 am
Original Poster

AF 773er + 772 best economy seat ?

Hi,

I am travelling CDG-SCL and return in April unfortunately both ways in economy.

The flights are scheduled as a 773er outbound and 772 return.

I am struggling to find any decent seat recommendations in Y to make the journey as least painful as possible for the 14hrs+

As an FB Plat I have reserved 26C (seat plus) on the 773er and 35J (seat plus) on the 772 for the return. Are these the best options ? I have read somewhere though that seat width is reduced on these aisle seats due to table and monitor in the armrests. Any idea by how much ?

Does anyone have any comments or recommendations ?

Many thanks
Airframe
Old Jan 10, 2014, 5:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
This is definitely the best choice. Yes, seat width is slightly reduced compared to a regular seat but it's not that much and the unlimited legroom is definitely a big advantage.
Old Jan 12, 2014, 2:05 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Goldorak
This is definitely the best choice. Yes, seat width is slightly reduced compared to a regular seat but it's not that much and the unlimited legroom is definitely a big advantage.
Thanks. I went for legroom as I am 6'3" was just checking I could fit my rear in the seats.

My ticket is Q class so am hoping a business upgrade award seat may come available closer to the time and I can use FB miles at least one way ! Not convinced the miles for Premium economy are worth it over an exit row in the back.
Old Dec 30, 2018, 9:04 am

Programs: Southwest, Alaska, United, American Airlines
Originally Posted by Airframe
Thanks. I went for legroom as I am 6'3" was just checking I could fit my rear in the seats.

My ticket is Q class so am hoping a business upgrade award seat may come available closer to the time and I can use FB miles at least one way ! Not convinced the miles for Premium economy are worth it over an exit row in the back.
How did the 772 exit row work out for you?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.