Wiki Posts
Search

Domestic lounge YUL?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2013, 2:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FlyingBlue Plat
Domestic lounge YUL?

I'll be arriving from CDG to YUL on AF and transfering to WestJet (AF coded) flight to Winnipeg, departing from the domestic terminal of YUL.

Is there a lounge I can use? And if so, how is it? Thanks!
Old Sep 1, 2013, 3:13 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM)

Programs: Flying Blue (AF/KL)
The AF lounge is on the international side and I believe you only get access if you can show an international boarding pass.

Therefore, I think there is no access for the AF lounge. Not sure if you get access to the Westjet lounge (if there is one there).

Gajan
Old Sep 1, 2013, 5:28 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Gajan
The AF lounge is on the international side and I believe you only get access if you can show an international boarding pass.

Therefore, I think there is no access for the AF lounge. Not sure if you get access to the Westjet lounge (if there is one there).

Gajan

indeed there is no access to AF lounge which is after gate 55 for international flights only

they don't let domestic flyers get into international departure terminal

even the World Mastercard lounge is the international area

only Air Canada has 3 lounges, one in international, one in transborder area and one in domestic

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.