FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air France Frequence Plus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-frequence-plus-376/)
-   -   CDG connection between terminals 2F and 2E in 1 hour? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-france-frequence-plus/1455688-cdg-connection-between-terminals-2f-2e-1-hour.html)

Ethicist Jul 17, 2019 2:05 pm

90 minutes from 2e to 2f

We are two senior couples traveling from JFK to CDG then to FLR. I am wondering since we are coming on a 380 (UGH) if there will be time to make the connection. I wish that the people who make the connection algorithms would add a passenger age parameter. The arrival is scheduled for 08:20 and the departure is scheduled for 9:55

glennhaak Jul 17, 2019 4:36 pm

Originally Posted by Ethicist (Post 31314327)
We are two senior couples traveling from JFK to CDG then to FLR. I am wondering since we are coming on a 380 (UGH) if there will be time to make the connection. I wish that the people who make the connection algorithms would add a passenger age parameter. The arrival is scheduled for 08:20 and the departure is scheduled for 9:55

If AF will sell you these two flights on one ticket they deem its doable, if you need assistance or have mobility issues, contact AF.

In case of a misconnect on one ticket you will be automatically rebooked to the next available flight,

Goldorak Jul 17, 2019 4:51 pm

Originally Posted by Ethicist (Post 31314327)

Do you have any disability or mobility problem ? If not, this is perfectly doable and even if your intend to walk « slowly ».

bodory Jul 18, 2019 3:37 am

Originally Posted by glennhaak (Post 31314751)
If AF will sell you these two flights on one ticket they deem its doable, if you need assistance or have mobility issues, contact AF.

In case of a misconnect on one ticket you will be automatically rebooked to the next available flight,

+1

Ethicist Jul 18, 2019 10:08 am

Thanks to all for help. My wife used to have issues before a knee replacement but is still a slow walker so I will check with AF staff.

Thanks again.

Kresljedos Jun 23, 2023 4:10 pm

Hi all,

I have booked a flight MUC-CDG-MEX in September with only 65 minutes of connection time at CDG. I will arrive at Terminal 2F and need to reach 2E.

Is there anyone with recent experiences on CDG changing from 2F to 2E within one hour? I don't know which gate the flight will depart from, I hope it's not gate M, usually it's L or K according to the flight details of the flight (I compared the last few days of the flight, it never departed from gate M).

BA6501 Jun 23, 2023 5:40 pm

Never had an issue with a 65 minute connection in that direction, assuming the inbound was on time.
AF178 departed from M today, incidentally. You won't know until the day of. But yes, K and L are slightly faster to get to, as you don't have to wait for the bus.

Xandrios Jun 24, 2023 2:55 pm

Last week it took me about half an hour (2F - 2E-L), however a month earlier it was closer to an hour to get through the automatic passport machines (Many of them having errors/going out of service).

On that topic, is there no Priority border crossing between 2F/2E? Would it make sense to go airside first and then use a priority lane from there? Yes, you would have to re-clear security but if priority is available for both security and border that may still be faster.