Search

Air France - Changing Seats...

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2013, 7:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: flying blue
Air France - Changing Seats...

Hi,
Since last December, everytime I am flying with Air France, I get my seats change at the checkin. The pretext is always the computer fault... Even I am FB Platinum and got seats plus, they will sold them and give me a worse seat. Or when I get a seat in the first row of class Y, 30 hrs before the flight, they will shift my seat to the last row pretexting the Y class first row has moved...and when on board, no one is even seating in J class..., but they move the Y class...

Then I am always told they dont have the rights to move passenger who have a booked seat... Yes but why this seems to apply to any other passengers except me!

I was just wondering if any other have got same experience within the last few months?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.