Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounges

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2013, 4:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by hugolover
I think I've got them muddled up. There must be two Diamond lounges. Is this the one next to the SAS lounge? If so, I'm thinking non-Schengen. Only because when I was there it had a KLM logo on the outside.
There are indeed two diamond lounges, one in the Schengen area, the other in the non-Schengen area. The one used by AF-KL is the one in the Schengen area. While I haven't used it for a while I'll admit it never struck me as particularly great food/drink wise so I was a bit surprised by your description I wouldn't be surprised if the non-Schengen one had, indeed, nicer offerings!
Old Apr 11, 2013, 5:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yes naturally would be Schengen! The KLM logo on the new one has thrown me off! Thanks for confirmation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.