Wiki Posts
Search

Air Canada Aeroplan

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 1998, 10:05 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Air Canada Aeroplan

I joined Air Canada Aeroplan about May 1996, went to New Zealand July 1996, got enough air miles at that time to got to Eastern USA. But I'm saving them to go back to New Zealand. Any tips on how to get these to add up fast? by Nov/98.
Old Jun 3, 1998, 7:40 pm
Original Member

Location: New York - DL Gold, AA Gold, AC Prestige, VS Silver
If you live in Canada, get a Canadian Dollar Diners Club Card (Call 1-800-363-3333) and there is a 10,000 mile Aeroplan bonus for joining. Also (again if you live in Canada) switch your long-distance to ATT Canada (2500 signup bonus + 5 miles per dollar spent). The Diners Club card gives you 1 Aeroplan mile for every Canadian dollar spent + a lot of other perks, although it has an annual fee of CA$65 (much less than the US Diners fee)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.