Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Codeshare Question

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2009, 5:12 pm
Original Poster

Codeshare Question

Hi Everyone! I did a search, but could not find any info about this. So here it goes...
I booked the YVR->HNL deal on United.ca for my family and on the return trip we go HNL->LIH->LAX->YVR on AC, Hawaiian, UA, then AC. With no seat assignments except on the UA leg. I just looked at the AC flight on ac.com and it seems that there is nothing available except Executive class. I assume that the flight is pretty much full. When we check in at HNL with Hawaiian, will we get seats assigned for the AC flight? What if the flight is full? Also, since I haven't flown AC in years and haven't experienced it with a child, how kind are they about giving bulkhead seats to people traveling with young children (we are on a 763 for YVR-HNL)? Or does that sort of thing never happen these days? Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.