Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Experience with FRA-YYZ route ?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2008, 10:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Experience with FRA-YYZ route ?

Hi all,

found some options to redeem for FRA-YYZ-YVR in AC Business Class !

Any experience with this route ? Is the 77W a nice plane ? I think they have the new J seats which I love from NZ ^

I would redeem BD miles, do AC charge high YQ ?

Cheers,
Old Jul 24, 2008, 11:48 pm
Suspended

Programs: ICH,Starwood,BA,AC
Originally Posted by skywalkerLAX
Hi all,

found some options to redeem for FRA-YYZ-YVR in AC Business Class !

Any experience with this route ? Is the 77W a nice plane ? I think they have the new J seats which I love from NZ ^

I would redeem BD miles, do AC charge high YQ ?

Cheers,
Route and connections are great and 777's are very nice in front cabin.
YQ charges are terrible and now approach $300 for a fuel surcharge. I believe all charges (fuel s/c, AIF taxes, certain sales taxes) on this run may well will come to around $400 all in.
Old Jul 25, 2008, 12:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Originally Posted by hardripples
Route and connections are great and 777's are very nice in front cabin.
YQ charges are terrible and now approach $300 for a fuel surcharge. I believe all charges (fuel s/c, AIF taxes, certain sales taxes) on this run may well will come to around $400 all in.
Plus the cash part from cash + miles...
Old Jul 25, 2008, 1:48 am

Programs: ac ELITE,aa,nwa, Priority Club
Had a ride on the '67 from FRA earlier this summer where you could get the updated (XM) interior and it wasn't too bad (I was in Y). I actually prefer the 2 at the window seating in Y(vs 777), and in J you should't notice much difference unless you have alot of carry on. In '67 sit on the port side (left if looking from the back to front) loads of storage above for you.
Old Jul 25, 2008, 6:35 am

Programs: Skywards Silver
the first flgiht AC872 is a 77W, the second one is a 767-300XM. I've flown on the 77W J class. Very nice plane to fly on. lots of room and great service. The new cabin is pretty amzng to say the least. i would try to book on the 77W, jus cuz its a newer plane.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.