Search

AC vs TG valid/invalid connection

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2007, 9:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC Elite
AC vs TG valid/invalid connection

Perhaps someone knows how I can resolve this conflict:

I have booked a ticket w/AC to & around Thailand and back, with the internal flights on Tha Airways. One of the flights, from Chiang Mai to Krabi, via Bangkok, has a beautiful connection time of 1hr10min, and is the Thai airways valid connection (both on their booking site, and I also have an email from Thai that confirms this).

However, AC refuses to book the connecting flight, saying that it is insufficient transit time, and instead has me booked on a flight w/ 3 hrs connecting time.

Since am a lowly status member this year, I can't get thru to anyone reasonable who will help, and the International Ticketing desk hasn't called me, despite a few requests. And Thai can't touch the ticket since it was booked thru AC.

Any suggestions?! Is there anyway to call the AC International Ticketing agents directly?

Thx!
Old Oct 12, 2007, 10:10 am
formerly known as 2lovelife

Location: ORF : UA_Premier_Gold4Life, Bonvoy_titanium, Accor_Plat
1st of all, Bangkok has 2 airports. Make sure your 1:10 minute connections doesn't involve a 50 minute taxi ride between airports.

BKK= International, Suvarnabhumi
DMK=Domestic, Don Muang

2nd, if you pick up a calling card, it's not that expensive to call the AC office in Bangkok @ (+66) 2-670-0400 . Maybe they can forcea closer connection

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.