Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

New service "enhancement" at YVR Park-N-Fly

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2007, 8:07 pm
Original Poster

There is no longer an AC check-in counter at the YVR Park-N-Fly. It's been replaced with a couple of kiosks, which means you now have to drag your bags on to the bus, off the bus, and into the terminal, where you can stand in the extended length line for the bag drop.

On Thursday morning they had but a single bag drop counter open, and the line stretched most of the way to the domestic priority check-in area. I suppose that in line with the "you can make anything look good if you make the alternative look worse" philosophy, the new extra long lines will make people appreciate the upcoming self-tagging "benefit."

I chose to bypass the kiosk in favour of the SE check-in counter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.