Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

aircanada.com/aeroplan.com - Experiences/Complaints/Issues

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2015, 6:54 am

Programs: Aeroplan; Marriott Platinum; IHG Platinum; Best Western Diamond
Still not working, after the outage last night. Still getting message:

Your requested itinerary cannot be booked at this time, please try again. If the problem persists, please call the aeroplan.com website support centre at 1-866-689-8080
Old Jun 29, 2015, 10:53 am
Suspended

Aeroplan booking engine offline...

Tried to book a reward on ANA that would route on AC and came back as the route not being valid. Went over to Aeroplan and logged in, everything (no matter what departure/destination) is coming back as:

Your requested itinerary cannot be booked at this time, please try again. If the problem persists, please call the aeroplan.com website support centre at 1-866-689-8080
We seem to be kaput for the moment. Calling the tech support line to get info but on hold... probably along with a thousand other people.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 11:03 am
Suspended

Answer:

"Uhhh, we are having a web service outage for a few hours now. Maybe it will be back in a few hours. You can try to talk to an agent, maybe they are using a different tool. I don't know, I'm not from that department."

IT FOR THE WIN
Old Jun 29, 2015, 11:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by nihonto
Answer:

"Uhhh, we are having a web service outage for a few hours now.
Won't take that much longer for it to be a day though.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 11:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Very broken... I'm getting a response that 1 way itineraries from Europe to Canada are invalid.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 11:18 am
Formerly known as newbie elite

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Platinum, AC50K
Not like there is a 70-page thread about AE website problems or anything on the front page...

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-c...issues-70.html
Old Jun 29, 2015, 11:19 am

Just called AP and received an automated message that they're having technical problems with their booking engines, and therefore they can't help with reward flight bookings at the moment.
Hopefully it'll be fixed "soon".
Old Jun 29, 2015, 11:40 am

Programs: Aeroplan; Marriott Platinum; IHG Platinum; Best Western Diamond
An error has occurred. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact the Aeroplan.com web site assistance centre at 1-866-689-8080. Be sure to specify error code - OC - fmm - 4112.

Very soon it'll be the nightly maintenance outage.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 12:00 pm

Programs: BA Silver
They busy loading the latest Business for Economy promo redemption rates that we all had such fun with in 2011-12..... ?!
Old Jun 29, 2015, 12:18 pm

Programs: IHG Gold
Seems to be working now (for multi city)
Old Jun 29, 2015, 1:55 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by mapleg
Seems to be working now (for multi city)
Confirmed, routes returned to ANA as well and I was able to book my flight with the AC leg.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 3:15 pm

Programs: AC MM / S100K, United MP Silver, Qantas Silver, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, IHG Gold
*Finally* able to book YOW - AMS - YOW trip 27 hours after first attempt and lots of frustration ... An announcement on the Aeroplan login page on the outage would have been nice; instead I turned to FT to find out what was going on (as usual!).
Old Jun 29, 2015, 4:56 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist

It's back up but I can tell you AC availability has decreased dramatically. The flights I was eying available as classic awards are all gone. Even when the site was down they were bookable on UA, now gone from UA and Aeroplan. So looks like they took down the site to pull out inventory. Nice.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 10:33 am

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
The Aeroplan travel reward system is down again as of this morning. After .....ing about the "system" being down the last few days, they seemed surprised when I told them it was down again.

They opened a ticket with their IT guys but no ETA on a fix. I imagine with tomorrow being a holiday, we'll be lucky if it's up by Thursday.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 10:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Bohemian1
The Aeroplan travel reward system is down again as of this morning. After .....ing about the "system" being down the last few days, they seemed surprised when I told them it was down again.

They opened a ticket with their IT guys but no ETA on a fix. I imagine with tomorrow being a holiday, we'll be lucky if it's up by Thursday.
First attempt: it showed me non-priority results. After I check the priority box, I get an http error message. Go back, reload a "recent search." Get the "Error page.:"

OPTIONS

Go to the Aeroplan homepage
Contact Us
Surprised it did not suggest to delete my cookies.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.