Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sunpass West Questions

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2006, 12:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC Altitude E35K, *Silve, UA Premier Silver, Marriott Platinum, SPG Preferred Plus, a bunch of other
Sunpass West Questions

Hey All:

Am considering purchasing a Sunpass West for the wife and myself. Will use it for a birthday trip to San Diego for her this November/December, an anniversary trip next October to San Francisco, and then a random trip in-between... seems to be a good way to get a fare that I can actually use my SWU's and NAU's on...

Was wondering if anyone has any reports about upgrade success on the San Diego trips on the pass? Seems to be pretty limited AC metal to SD - one flight from YVR and one flight from YYZ every day? And it looks like we would have to overnight in either YYZ or YVR as part of the flight on the way there as we are coming from YWG.

What about adding our child to the booking - 10 months old? Do I call AC to have her added, and will I be charged for that as I am supposed to do all pass booking online?

Thanks.
Old Oct 9, 2006, 10:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC Altitude E35K, *Silve, UA Premier Silver, Marriott Platinum, SPG Preferred Plus, a bunch of other
Bump....

Trying to plan my wife's birthday trip... considering a Sunpass to use in conjunction with some later trips, but want to know about upgrade availability using SWU's or NAU's.

Any KVS help out there? How about "I" availability for the YVR to SAN flight on Saturdays - flight 8110 and then Tuesday return on flight 8111?? How does it look ove the next couple of weekends?

Thanks...
Old Oct 9, 2006, 2:57 pm

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum
Try www.tandt.com

It will give you the availability of "I" inventory if you:

1) register
2) indicate you are an expert user
3) click on the flights icon, under advanced search option.
Old Oct 9, 2006, 9:18 pm
Original Poster

Thanks FGII... works great....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.